Thursday 20 November 2014

Beacause I am waiting for this show to load....

Sigh...... Fast Internet.... Oh how I took you for granted.... Now watching one episode of my favorite show takes 2 hours..... No I will no download. I am too lazy for that..... My year away was amazing... I grew in so many ways... Mostly thanks to my boyfriend... I used to think I was so Zen.... Pfffffttttttt..... Now the journey to Zeness (Is this a real word?? Do I care??) begins. So many things to say... Biggest lesson I learnt from my year away is not to take things personally. For example, a friend and I are supposed to be running a business venture. She has been MIA (which isn't unusual), tried to reach out, usually she calls me after a few tries. This time chased her for 3 weeks no response. Then I get a text saying " Hey, I have been deliberately MIA, Will call you at lunch.". 5 days later I am still waiting for this cool phone call. Old me would have been burnt and angry but I am surprisingly chilled. What will be will be and what will not , will not. JOB HUNTING!!! ARGGGGHHHHH Got a text today for an interview tomorrow. Googled the company and it had so many bad reviews. This is me thinking " Hian with all my certificate , you want me to carry drugs to hawk from office to office?? Mbanu..." I should post more. I think I will. I know I will. End of year resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment